Auto Accidents | Birth Injury | Slip and Fall | Wrongful Death | Press | Testimonials | News | Landmark Cases | Settlements
Aggressive Philadelphia Lawyers Pursuing Justice for Injured People
A passionate commitment to victims of mistreatment and negligence
Every injury victim is entitled to strong, skilled legal representation. Since 2000, we have fought for each Cooper Schall and Levy client as we would for our own family members. We work for people in Philadelphia and the surrounding area who’ve suffered physical injury and workplace abuse, and we represent the families of loved ones in wrongful death suits. Many of our clients feel powerless at first, but we strive to turn the tables on the liable parties.
Whether your matter is settled or goes before a jury, we oppose powerful interests on your behalf. We know that mistreatment and negligence do more than exact physical pain — they affect every aspect of your life. We seek compensation not only for physical trauma but also for the lasting impact of the harm you suffered. Through the legal process, we also aim to hold careless people and wrongdoers accountable for their conduct.
Building relationships through extraordinary service to injured clients
Compassionate, personalized attention is not a privilege reserved for the wealthy and powerful. Inspired by leaders such as John F. Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., we aim not just to maximize your compensation but also to protect your dignity and quality of life at every stage. We demonstrate this by offering:
- Free consultations — It is important that you receive legal advice as soon as possible after an incident. To avoid delay, we offer free consultations so that you can understand your rights and have important questions answered from the outset of your case.
- Home meetings — We never forget that you might be struggling with physical disability and that it is our ethical obligation to provide complete counsel even if you cannot come to our office.
- Accommodations to your family’s needs — An unjust injury affects everyone around you. We make an effort to work within your schedule and circumstances to ease the burden for you and your loved ones.
From your first consultation, you will understand Cooper Schall and Levy’s pledge to establish a lasting relationship that goes beyond winning your case.
Complete legal representation for those hurt through no fault of their own
As a comprehensive personal injury law firm, Cooper Schall and Levy represents clients with every type of injury claim, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — After car, truck or motorcycle crashes, we contest unfair insurance company decisions and pursue a more favorable award.
- Slips and falls — If you have been injured in a fall, we will review each detail to determine if a negligent party is responsible.
- Construction site injuries — Negligence on a construction site takes many forms. If you have been hurt on a job, we thoroughly review adherence to safety standards to help achieve a recovery for you.
- Dog bites — Dangerous animals can cause severe bodily harm. Claims against negligent pet owners might be covered by their homeowner’s insurance policy.
- Traumatic brain injuries — Sudden blows to the head frequently mean life-changing consequences for the victim. Our knowledgeable team works toward a resolution that addresses present and future impairment and the need for ongoing medical care.
If you’re not sure if you’re eligible to make a claim, we can explain everything during your free consultation.
Contact a Philadelphia law firm delivering strong advocacy for injured people
If you have been injured, or discriminated against at work, our experienced attorneys at Cooper Schall and Levy can help. Call us at 215-561-3313 ∙ Philadelphia Office or contact us online to learn how we can assist you. We work with clients throughout the Philadelphia area and can visit your home if necessary.